Documentation that Supports the Skilled Care I Give
A Free Live Zoom Course Geared Toward PT and PTA Skilled Care
Presenters: Yaffa Liebermann, PT, GCS (Geriatric Clinical Specialist by APTA), founder and CEO along with Erin Berkowsky, OTR/ Program Director for Mobile Therapy Services, Inc.
Date: Thursday May 5th, 2022 at 7:00pm via live Zoom
PTs will receive 1 hour CEU credit for attendance
In this course, we will:
- Review some common errors in Therapy Documentation
- Provide refresher information of levels of assistance and muscle grading
- Discuss various ways to improve documentation to maximize patient outcomes, satisfaction, and reimbursement of skilled therapies.
- Review muscle strength grading as related to range of motion and functional abilities
- Identify and choose appropriate ICD 10 codes for specific diagnoisis
- Discuss how to write appropriate short term and long-term goals based on areas of impairment in the evaluation
- Documenting reasonable progress within progress reports and/or re-certification
Please join us by sending an email to Katie Forman, MTS COO at Katie@primerehab.com stating you would like to register.
Upon registration, you will receive the Zoom invite link and course materials.
Leave a Comment